Forum Thread
Half-life 2 Lua (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Half-life 2 Lua) Locked
Thread Options
xignas
xignas I hurt people.
Feb 12 2010 Anchor

Hello, i want to active lua codes in hl2 i am n00b at all scripting can you help me? :)

Feb 12 2010 Anchor

Well here's what you do first. Learn C++. Second, Lua Tutorial. Third, pray you do it right.

Haha,
Jordan N.

--

Jordan Nolan
Situation Outbreak Developer
Lethal Stigma Developer
Agent Red Productions

xignas
xignas I hurt people.
Feb 15 2010 Anchor

I'm the worst, i cant learn it i even don't get it c language. :( Can, you help me? Or us? Send to us files we need to launch HL2 with lua and you will be our hero! :)

--

Am i good on English? No, i think not!

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Feb 15 2010 Anchor

Half-Life 2 doesn't have any actual support for lua, does it?

Feb 15 2010 Anchor

Negative, you have to implement it from ground up. The tutorial is pretty straight forward. You need to know the language you are using before you can do anything with it.

--

Jordan Nolan
Situation Outbreak Developer
Lethal Stigma Developer
Agent Red Productions

Mar 13 2010 Anchor

If you like, I can give you the Source for a blank project with lua implemented ? Although, the tutorial is straight forward and as GlitchedSystems said, you need to know the language before you can do anything with it.

xignas
xignas I hurt people.
Mar 15 2010 Anchor

ItsThatMatt wrote: If you like, I can give you the Source for a blank project with lua implemented ? Although, the tutorial is straight forward and as GlitchedSystems said, you need to know the language before you can do anything with it.

Good for me :3

--

Am i good on English? No, i think not!

Mar 17 2010 Anchor

Just email me; matt.shirleys@gmail.com :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.