This mod intends to add various weapons from all around the globe to Misery mod, weapons of every stalker's dream. Suggestions, Feedbacks and points of view are very welcomed ! Have fun with these new toys !

Forum Thread
Misery with TAZ 2.0 crashing while spawning a particular npc (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : The Armed Zone : Forum : questions : Misery with TAZ 2.0 crashing while spawning a particular npc) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 25 2021 Anchor

So my COP with Misery 2.2.1 with TAZ 2.0 with beta patch 1.12.3.1 is crashing while spawning a particular npc near container warehouse for the rescue mitay mission. After reducing a-life range and pin pointing I found a lone bandit npc guarding the main gate who as soon as he spawns, he gets alerted to my presence and tries to take out his weapon and then the game freezes for 2-3 secs and crashes to desktop. When I initially encountered the problem, my a-life radius was set to 300 and the game experienced crash when I went towards the npc. So from such a far off distance, he didn't even detected me and hence wouldn't draw his weapon out. Happened again when I set the radius to 150m but I could go further closer without crashing. So i'm 100 percent sure just the act of his spawning is causing the crash and his weapons may or may not play a role. Below is the error log which may suggest a beer bottle is causing the crash: Please help guys

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : xrServer::Process_update
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\xrServer_process_update.cpp
[error]Line : 39
[error]Description : <no expression>
[error]Arguments : Beer from the creator of 'S_ACTOR '; initiator: 0x00000001, r_tell() = 13566, pos = 13505, objectID = 0

stack trace:

0023:69737365 igdumdim32.dll

IMG20210120013635 min

May 29 2021 Anchor

any update on this problem avik?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.