This mod is a total conversion of the original 1994 game TIE Fighter into X-Wing Alliance. Offering all original 13 campaigns and expansions as well as a completely Reimagined campaign of the first 8 campaigns alongside it. Built upon the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade project, offering fantastic new visuals and even VR support, bringing the game into the modern era.

Forum Thread
Battle 1 Mission 6 unable to give commands to wing group (Games : Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance : Mods : TIE Fighter: Total Conversion (TFTC) : Forum : Bug Reports : Battle 1 Mission 6 unable to give commands to wing group) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 19 2021 Anchor

Hey, I'm not sure if this is just me, but it seems as though after jumping to the battle field in Battle 1 Mission 6 the flight commands to the wing group get blanked out. I can select the squadron and give them commands prior to the jump, but after, the entire group is greyed out. Attached is a screen shot of the post jump flight command grouping, note the entire wing group is grayed out.

I know it looks like I just entered the field, and the group is still on it's way out of the jump, but it never resolves. The entire wing group gets killed by the capital ships, and I am left by myself to clear the mine field, deal with the enemy fighters, and I haven't even gotten to the point where the Slicer shows up.

I am running the reimaged version of TFTC.

B1M6 no wing commands

Aug 10 2021 Anchor

Hello. Its possible by giving orders to the wingmen before the jump through the tactical menu, you invalidated their orders to jump with you to the new region. As I'm still away from my main PC for a few more days I can't confirm this is the case yet but I will investigate.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.