This mod is a total conversion of the original 1994 game TIE Fighter into X-Wing Alliance. Offering all original 13 campaigns and expansions as well as a completely Reimagined campaign of the first 8 campaigns alongside it. Built upon the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade project, offering fantastic new visuals and even VR support, bringing the game into the modern era.

Forum Thread
Battle 13 Mission 2 Capture the Turncoat (Games : Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance : Mods : TIE Fighter: Total Conversion (TFTC) : Forum : Bug Reports : Battle 13 Mission 2 Capture the Turncoat) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 8 2021 Anchor

I'm having real problems with this mission. Multiple plays get the same failed outcome.

Omega has to survive back to the hangar after its capture mission.

ATR Omega docks with VSD Zeplin. Just when Omega's countdown finishes, the Zeplin starts moving before Omega. There seems to be an extra 10s Omega waits so that when the ATR starts moving, it crashes into the Zeplin every time. No matter at what point I get the Gunboats to disable the Zeplin, early, late, turned, not turned. The Garrett arrives in the same position up and behind the Zeplin and the ATR crashes as it starts to make its way back.

Otherwise, I would like to say congrats and thanks a million for an amazing upgrade to this game.

Managed to get through it on about my 20th attempt. The ATR just grazed past the VSD wing... I remember these later missions being pretty buggy in the original years ago.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.