This mod is a total conversion of the original 1994 game TIE Fighter into X-Wing Alliance. Offering all original 13 campaigns and expansions as well as a completely Reimagined campaign of the first 8 campaigns alongside it. Built upon the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade project, offering fantastic new visuals and even VR support, bringing the game into the modern era.

Forum Thread
Battle 2 Mission 4 bug (Games : Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance : Mods : TIE Fighter: Total Conversion (TFTC) : Forum : Bug Reports : Battle 2 Mission 4 bug) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 3 2021 Anchor

Hello,
In remastered campaign, in every attempt on mission where you have to capture children of Ripobulus and Dimok leaders, shuttle Phantele is inexplicably destroyed just after it's disabled. I don't interfere with transports disabling shuttles (to make sure it's no case of delayed missle launched before I disable it), but it still gets destroyed every time.

(It's the same mission where back in the first floppy release of Tie Fighter either Phantele orKeydon was sometimes not spawning, making it inplayable. The shuttle curse is still upon us :).)

Jul 4 2021 Anchor

Hi there, we are aware that this mission is unfortunately bugged due to your own friendly Gunboats deciding its a good idea to attack and destroy SHU Pantele! It will be addressed and fixed in our first patch deployment which will hopefully be in the next week or two.

Jul 14 2021 Anchor

On this mission I also noticed that Gunboats Group Tau seems to warp out after the Omega Transports finish boarding but before they hyperspace out. This makes it much harder to protect them while they escape since all the starfighters turn on you and your flight group!

Aug 14 2021 Anchor

Anyone have ay advice on this mission? Omega Transport 1 gets blown up very quickly after boarding operations. I'm 0 for a billion in protecting it. Is this just too bugged to win right now?

Pleased to announce there is a fix for this on the discord server under 'quick-fixes'!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.