This mod is a total conversion of the original 1994 game TIE Fighter into X-Wing Alliance. Offering all original 13 campaigns and expansions as well as a completely Reimagined campaign of the first 8 campaigns alongside it. Built upon the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade project, offering fantastic new visuals and even VR support, bringing the game into the modern era.

Forum Thread
Battle 2 Mission 5 Reimagined bug (Games : Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance : Mods : TIE Fighter: Total Conversion (TFTC) : Forum : Bug Reports : Battle 2 Mission 5 Reimagined bug) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 11 2021 Anchor

In The Battle of Sepan, once the hostile capital ships are destroyed or withdraw, the TIE bombers will attack and destroy FRG Swift, causing an instant Mission Failure. This happens every time I attempt the mission.

Edited by: stilghar1628718372

Aug 22 2021 Anchor

I had the same problem. I worked around it by replacing the MIssions/1b2m5tfc-R.tie file with the file of the same name from the Backup folder created by the 1.1 Update.

I suggest making a backup of the file before doing this.

Aug 23 2021 Anchor

This worked! Thank you very much. I'm not sure if the bombers behaved properly or not, but I was able to end the mission successfully once I got the all clear.

Again, thank you. :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.