This mod is a total conversion of the original 1994 game TIE Fighter into X-Wing Alliance. Offering all original 13 campaigns and expansions as well as a completely Reimagined campaign of the first 8 campaigns alongside it. Built upon the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade project, offering fantastic new visuals and even VR support, bringing the game into the modern era.

Forum Thread
Stuck on Battle 9 Mission 4 (Non Reimagined Version) (Games : Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance : Mods : TIE Fighter: Total Conversion (TFTC) : Forum : Bug Reports : Stuck on Battle 9 Mission 4 (Non Reimagined Version)) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 1 2022 Anchor

Hi I'm currently in the Battle 9 Mission 4 of the Non Reimagined version.
One of the objectives is the following:

SHU G'Nabgib: complete mission

The thing is that after the shuttle jumps to hyper space the objective doesn't update.
After all objectives finish this one remains incompleted and I can't continue the campaign.
I'm also having a weird bug writing on this forum, when I write a word and press space to write a new one the space key doesn't register, I have to write the second word and go back to put a space between the two.
I'm using Microsoft Edge.

Just realized I can skip the mission at the mission debrief.

Jan 24 2022 Anchor

Same issue as well. Plus,MCRV Hashim 2 always gets destroyed from the Y-wings. I thought perhaps I need to prevent that to complete this mission. However, as many times as I tried, blasting those Y-wings immediately when they jump in, Hashim2 always gets destroyed. I know I can skip the mission, but if there's a fix for this, then I can complete it and keep my OCD in check.

ADAMVMOORE
ADAMVMOORE B5M4 Capture Harkov (Reimagined)
Aug 25 2022 Anchor

Same issue as Nwik posted

Shuttle jumps to hyperspace, objective stays yellow making it impossible to complete. after 4 attempts I skipped mission.

--

Transport Sigma Docks very briefly with the disabled YT carrying Harkov and then shows Harkov as being on board Sigma in the MFD. The objective does not switch to green leaving the mission unresolved. Multiple attempts resulted in the same outcome. No choice but to skip mission in order to continue progression and no medal awarded.

Aug 30 2022 Anchor

Hello,

This issue should now be fixed as of the v1.3 patch.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.