Forum Thread
Max Payne 1 mod (Forums : General Banter : Max Payne 1 mod) Post Reply
Thread Options
May 16 2024 Anchor

Hi all, i don't know if im post this in the right place, but i have a little problem with a mod for Max Payne 1, it's a weapon mod actualy, the main thing is that the game sometimes freezes and i can't do anything but always have press the "Ctrl + Shift + Esc" key combination, to close the game throug task manager, and i have to start the game all over again, i noticed that when the enemy, for example: a mercenary has run out of sniper ammo and is about to pull out the colt commando, the game freezes, the game also freezes when another mercenary has drop a grenade towards max and is about to pull out the colt commando in part 3 chaper 7, i can't figure out what would be the problem, if anyone know what the problem is, then will appreciate it if someone could tell me, so i trie to solve it, oh and one more thing, its the Goldeneye weapon mod i was talking about, thanks in advance.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.